3.9.12

New season....

So here we are the 3rd September..this year is flying past! It will soon 
be a year that Story North has been going and I must say we are ecstatic
 with its success.  Never before have I truly experienced such pleasure 
in my work.  Our customers are the most amazing people, we get 
photographs from them, showcasing our products in their home.  
I cannot mean it enough, when I say that I love sending our customers
 such beautiful pieces, it really does mean so much.  

So now we have a new season, with some yummy new products to add 
to our collection.  This does take a while, so firstly I'd like to show you 
a beautiful print that is due very soon.  It is the work of photographer 
and designer Peter Bagi and I just absolutely love it!  These are going to
 sell fast, so if you would like to reserve one, please email me and I will
 put you on the list and get back to you as soon as they are in :)


"Adventure awaits you" print £25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment